Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Fun

 We enjoyed our first weekend in December and had a full weekend that was filled with lots of fun.
 Colt had a basketball game Saturday morning and all the grandparents came to watch him play.


 Popee spent most of his time telling Jax and Case stories. I think they were very glad he was there!

 After the game Colt had a birthday party so the kids and I went to my parents for lunch and cookie baking.



 We spent the day baking cookies and decorating gingerbread men.
 On Sunday we headed to Klicker's to get our Christmas tree. As you can see Dave is thrilled about being there. It did not take too long but Colt was very opinionated this year about what kind of tree we should be getting.

 Then we went back to my parents for lunch (I pretty much did not cook all weekend!) and my mom had a snowman activity for us to do. Her and my dad made popcorn balls and we used frosting and candy to put them together and decorate them.





We came home and decorated the tree and watched a Christmas movie. It was a fun day and a great way to end our weekend.
The Christmas tree is lit and decorated. The kids are ready for Christmas!

No comments: