Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekend in Boise

My mom and I and all the kids drove to Boise for the weekend to see my sisters and family as well as attend Marni's final bridal shower in Boise. We arrived Friday evening and my sister Amy surprised us with a little birthday celebration for Colbi.

 We had pizza and salad while the boys all swam in the hot tub and then a really yummy chocolate cake that I could not stop eating! It was delicious.
 She also got the boys superhero painting kits so they had fun doing that as well.



 On Sunday we attended Marni's bridal shower and my brother in law Andy watched the boys along with help from my nieces Emma and Lucy. So nice of him to do that and so nice for me to get away and enjoy celebrating my little sister.
The beautiful bride to be with Colbi. Looking forward to their wedding in Mexico very soon!!!

No comments: