Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random Catch-Up

 Afternoon snuggles and cartoons in our bed.
 Saturday morning on the I-pad.
 I love everything about this picture!
 Colt is really into tying flys for fishing this spring and summer. He is good too! He is able to do almost the entire thing by himself, he just needs a little help at the very end.
Jax and his buddy Joel in there TMNT pajamas at AWANA pajama night. The highlight of Jax and Colt's week is always AWANA on Wednesday nights.
 Papa giving me a break and reading to the boys.
 Colt's school had Science night so I took Jax and Colt to it. It was so much fun and such a fun way to spend an evening with my two oldest boys. They both loved it!
 My mom, Colbi and I made a trip to Bellevue for a baby shower for my cousin. Marni flew into Seattle and met us there.
 It was fun to spend a night with just the girls and Colbi was awesome the entire trip!
 The weather has been beautiful the last couple days and we have been enjoying it by spending time outside as much as possible.




 I tried to get a cute picture of all the kids before church one Sunday. Trying to get 4 kids to cooperate for a photo is never easy.
 I love getting random texts from Dave while I am at work in the morning. It is always funny to see what the kids are doing with dad while I am at work.
 No worries in my house, I have a lot of superheros keeping this house safe!
 Dave took the boys to donuts with dad one morning before dropping Colt off at school. I got 30 minutes to myself with just the little miss. We played on her brother's bed with a few toys enjoying a cup of coffee and the quiet. It was glorious!
 Library storytime is always a fun activity that the boys love. Our library has it every Thursday and I always try and take the boys if we do not have anything planned. Of course when Colbi is there they are more interested in her than the story. These two are always in her face, kissing her, dancing and singing for her, etc. While it is very cute it is also very exhausting to be constantly watching out for her.
I found these letter magnets at the Dollar Store, they have been great for Case and Jax to work on their letters. Jax almost knows all 26 letters but still needs to work on the lower case, Case is just starting to learn his.

No comments: